Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shopping is the New Aerobics




I have a confession. I am a shop-aholic. I love hitting every sale in every store around and shopping until either my wallet or myself is exhausted! There is just nothing like the feeling of *bambammin* down the mall with my high heels, dark jeans, and favorite lip gloss. Of course, in a pinch for time (because who would want to waste valuable shopping time!), a more casual approach works well too (such as the one I'm modeling in the pictures above : ). This time of year, shopping is even more enjoyable - the stores are festive in holiday lights and greenery, the strains of "White Christmas" and "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" warm the atsmophere, and everywhere the stores are crowded with shoppers all intent on the same thing - finding that perfect present for everyone on their list for the cheapest price before anyone else can grab it! Yes, there is just nothing like shopping. Considering my shopping obsession, therefore, it came as a bit of a shock when my mom actually outshopped me last weekend! :) We shopped all day and I came back with one bag and she came back with - well - see if you can count them in the pic above. But we had a marvelous time and even got a great workout. Because, yes, shopping is the new aerobics! : )

5 comments:

busymomof10 said...

Love your post! :) It is only slightly exxagerated! ;) But I must warn you that shopping can be Dangerous, as can any "aerobic activity". So, always be on the lookout for items in your path, and beware of tripping over little boys in the jeans department! I'd hate for you to sprain your ankle or something! ;)

Unknown said...

ur punctionation is terrible (u may be thinking mine isn't good either but i have a liscese 4 stuff like that) now you need to have a better format 4 ur page.u need to post better pictures. blah blah blah... basically the gest of what i'm trying to say is u shouldn't be blogging get the picture grandma?

busymomof10 said...

I think it is WAAAAAAAY past time for a new post! To help you, I have tagged you to tell 25 things about yourself!

Rebecca's Refining said...

Hi Tiffany!
I was enjoying your blog! It is neat to see God working in your life, and you are such an encouragement to young ladies. I nominated you for a blog award. Come over and check it out.

busymomof10 said...

Time for a new blog post here! tell us all what you are up to these days . . . ;)