Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rain, Rain ,Go Away

I.Love.Summer. The end. Period. It is just so generally awesome. Of course, I still do not have enough time to do everything I dream up but it is pretty awesome just the same and contains way more possibilities than during the school year. Of course, practicing takes most of the day, but with the rest of the time it is super fun to dream up all kinds of activities, goals, plans, and projects. So far, we have gone to the library (nerdy I know, but so fun! I don't always love to read - I have *selective* reading tastes which some people refer to as picky *GASP* but I do love the atmosphere of a library. I get the wonderful sensation of all of this knowledge right at my fingertips. It makes me feel kind of tingly and very energetic), watched some old Hayley Mills movies that we have been wanting and wanting to watch - like Pollyanna and Summer Magic, ridden our bikes to the Marina to have our quiet time, and had lots of cozy moments eating lunch together while watching Andy Griffeth, Brady Bunch, Father Knows Best, and Leave it to Beaver. I have lots more plans written in my handy dandy little notebook. cSadly, it has been raining every day so we have been unable to visit the beach or the pool. Sniff. Tear. Hoping for Sunny Days soon!!


1 comment:

busymomof10 said...

Love the picture! and Hopefully the sun will come out soon!! ;)