Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mama Debbie's Daily Doins

This has been a pretty ordinary week. Well - except for the day OFF on Monday!! Woot woot! That was nice and rather Un-ordinary. But, as far as what has gone on - nothing earth shattering has really happened. I spent my day off practicing (I know you are all SO shocked right now) and the rest of the week has been full of, well, you know, practicing, working, teaching, etc. I did make some interesting discoveries this week though.

1. Juicing is a GREAT way to get energy!!! My sister gave my mom a juicer for Christmas, but we have really just now been using it. I stick carrots, apples, oranges, spinach, celery, strawberries, a little lemon or lime - basically just whatever fruits or veggies we have - in there and Presto! out comes my daily serving of health! (Little note though - NEVER juice bananas or avocados. My mom has made it clear it will RUIN the juicer. Just a little tip - at no extra charge! :) Seriously, it is an easy way to get your vegetable and fruit servings and it gives you a big boost of energy! I am trying to have a glass or two every day.

2. Spotify really is as amazing as every one says. I don't know why, but I never really got into it. The other day, I finally for real tried it and the verdict is it is the best thing to happen to recorded music since...well...maybe ever! I know that you all already realized that a long time ago, but just rejoice with me anyway! :)


3. I am NEVER going to have enough time for all things I need and want to do. Oh wait. I already knew that....

Have a fabulous weekend!

P.S. - In case you are wondering about the title........it is from a Good Luck Charlie show in which Amy starts a Mommy blog and competes with Debbie Dooley on having the best blog. It is the title of Debbie Dooley's blog which Amy makes fun of. I just threw it in there for the randomness and curiosity-inducing factor....

3 comments:

busymomof10 said...

fun post! I admit - I was totally confused about the title! :) glad you are learning to get your daily energy from something other than cup after cup of JOE! :)

Anonymous said...

Well you know what them kids say now and days...YOLO....what ever that means of course! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.