Tuesday, March 19, 2013

LOST



This picture depicts my sentiments on Daylight Savings Time exactly. I love the evening being longer and all but I just think they should pick 1 time and stick with it. It messes up your head and body and clocks and life too much to have it switching back and forth. And let's face it, the days are going to grow longer and shorter naturally, so why do we need to tamper with it? I don't really think it helps anything and it sure has made me COMPLETELY exhausted!! (or maybe that is just my inhumane schedule...who knows??)
Anyway, that is my 2 cents worth! (And just in case you're wondering, I know a lot of people who agree! Just read facebook the week after the time changes!)

So, on a more positive note, it looks like we have finally found a house that everything is actually going to work out with for us to buy, so we will be moving in just a couple weeks! Pretty exciting! (well, and stressful and a wee bit sad because I love the house and neighborhood we are in now but let's just focus on the positives...) I haven't actually seen the house except in pictures but it has a place for me to practice and a place for me to sleep, so what more do I need? :) I haven't actually seen the last 3 houses before we moved into them, so I guess it is in keeping with the tradition.

A week and a half til Spring Break!!!!!!!!!!! But who's counting?? ;)

1 comment:

busymomof10 said...

Love it! :)

You and Daylight Savings Time don't seem to be a good match! :)

New House -- super excited about that and can't wait to move! :)