Sunday, November 23, 2014

Weekends are for...Sleep??

Every weekend I make a resolution to catch up on sleep from my busy week and every weekend so much fun stuff comes up that I just can't say no to and I run around from thing to thing while simultaneously trying to squeeze in homework and swim practice and before I know it the weekend is over and I'm more behind on sleep than I was to begin with! Wow, that was a big run-on sentence. It just kept going and going....kind of like my life. Haha. But seriously. Also seriously, my weekends have been basically pretty much awesome lately! I'm making so many new friends, my sister lives in Greenville, people keep coming and visiting, and there's just so many interesting things to do! I want to tell you about the different fun weekends that have happened but I will have to do it in separate blog posts I think! One weekend by itself is quite enough for one post!

A couple weekends ago, my aunt and a few of my cousins came to Greenville. Friday night, I went to Greenville and ate dinner and hung out with them and my grandparents. I spent the night with them and then left from there to go to swim practice Saturday morning. After swim practice, we went shopping in downtown Greenville. We walked and walked all around, took off down the Swamp Rabbit Trail for a while, looked in shops, walked around in the Reedy River Park, got coffee at Spill the Beans, and got gelato at Luna Rosa Cafe. It was SO much fun! Also, the fountains were randomly purple, so I dared Abby to put her hand in, which she gamely did. Then we decided such a great opportunity should not go to waste, so we finger painted on the walls in front of the fountain and dyed our hands purple. We had a blast seriously!!



After we got back, I had to hurry back to Spartanburg for one of my friends from school's birthday dinner. We went to a Mexican restaurant and several of my school friends were there and we laughed so much, I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out. Or choke on our food. Or both. 

Sunday morning was church, followed by a three hour rehearsal for our chorus concert the next day. Then, (after some homework and cleaning and whatnot), I drove back to Greenville to my grandparents house for a movie night with my cousins. We had to take a little trip to Walmart first, because I mean, what else do you do at 10:00 on a Sunday night? Walmart trips are def where it's at. We were all so hyper - the trip involved skipping around the store looking for a movie and snacks and sneaking up on Aunt Rebecca and Audrey and scaring them, among other delights. Then we came back and watched Maleficent which was actually a really great movie. I definitely recommend it. Then we crashed into bed to get a few short hours of sleep before I had to leave for swim practice at 4:45 am the next morning! It was such a fun weekend  but over so fast. I'll tell you about some of the other awesome weekends soon!

In other news, it is almost Thanksgiving break! And then comes Christmas!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Until next time!

Love, Tiffany

1 comment:

busymomof10 said...

Wow! Sounds Awesome! You have definitely been enjoying a very active social life! :) Glad you are enjoying life and making some magnificent memories! :)